ecofirst?! econsave?!

iz these two words very similar? yes, me n bernie always tell berry "the econsave ah...wat wat.." n berry will laugh o simile to tell blur bernie n me :"we r not supermarket la" hahhaha, funny?! ceh, if nt funny wat for u laugh?
ok, wat i want to say today is about ecofirst la. we all ah, actually it is very tired lor when u focus the meeting and listen their plan n next step u will think about "should i believe? o should i continue?" like berry mention, hw far i can go? the answer is dont know, nobody knows iz we will get risk o not lor..
today i going for wash hair, one of my friend told me every occuptions should jave their own way to running n can be successful one, but it is depends u have enough luck o not, some of ppl they joine as same time at same company ,but doesnt mean both of them will get the same return. ok, let say if u harworking n god give u a good opportuniy then u may successful one day la but if u r not harwoking type..n one day god give u a good opportunity u also cannot be successful, rite?! bcs u r not catch well ur opportuntiy..(nt prepare well)...
somemore, my friend also told me if one day u really fail n give up also dont be sad, bcs at least u try ady n from the process u can learn a lot. (althought so far i feel tired only )but i believe berry also quite tired ady...
i felt my friend is really good today when he told me that, bcs everyday he only can told shit only but dont know why today he can talk out useful points...ai..i cant believe my stupid friend can talk so good..that make me so shock!!haha

1 comment:

groundgnomes said...

ya!!
the meeting quite boring
but
i got free mask 2 try
nvm lar
is true wat they said
u don knw if u didn try 4 it
sucess or nt
is juz depend how well u do
at least u can gain experience

*chan*