my family ^_^

today as usual, i wake up early n sent my sis to their "beauty school", they looks happy since they starting their new school life. i think b4 they were study at international school and unhappy everyday is all my fault. why why why?!! BCS i didnt notice they dont like to study at that school, even both of them get buly by classmate i also dont know it. am i stupid?yes, i think so~~heheeh~~n from my sis case, i realise ppl should try to choose wat life they want n dont force others follow ur step. that is no point. last time, i force my both of sis to study at international school n improve their english there....but unforunitly, i cant see any good result at all n waste money somemore.

after sent them to school , i have to prepare delicious food to my dear daddy bcs he doesnt like to eat outside food so i have to cook n sent it to him. he looks happy also n talk with me how he's working. i felt happy bcs my daddy n sis r all happy today.

3 comments:

groundgnomes said...

ya!!
i agree wif u...
how come u don knw wat ur sis' think?!

*chan*

pUNk yUn said...

aiyo..
hw i know o?! sometimes i also dont know wat i am thinking neh!! but, nw they have a happy school life ady, i also nt need to worry lor

groundgnomes said...

aiyo...
u always so blur 1...
sure u can't think bout it lar...
haha...

*chan*