downloading ....

today just come bak from genting trip~~a bit lazy n nt feeling well lor since i was drink that stupuid beer, make me cant simply to take outside food n only can took borridge as my lunch...that ok !!
but
, why why why why why why(aiyo!!) today so slow when i download the photos to my blog n why sooo slow when i download the photos file from ah chan there...since both of sides r soooo slow n + i nt feeling well + lazy + sleepppp+ stupid beer....
so
i decided go to sleep (dont disturb me)
good bye my love~~ my babei,my honey

6 comments:

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

sampat poh....
so sick ehh??
how?? my suggestion is...
drink more beer lo..hahahahahaha
ok la. hope u can get well soon ok?
-happy-

Anonymous said...

l.o.l

hope u get well soon also!!!

next time we yam seng again!

but dun drink so fast a!

groundgnomes said...

Aiyo punky
who asked u 2 drink so fast?!
download sure slow lar bcz our files were big...

*chan*

pUNk yUn said...

is nt my fault, is ah chan's fault
bcs
he drink so slow one
n i cant wait
i want to sleep neh!!
so i help him to finish up
but
hw i know
my stupid body cannot tahan !!

cicak_cobing said...

finally u admit dat u've got a stupid body..

groundgnomes said...

cannt drink then don drink so much lar...
haha...

*chan*