earthquake!?

i am sure here is NOT TAIWAN !!
but why this moring i can felt earthquake?!
am i wrong ?! NT, i dont think so....
since i ca felt earthquake in this moring , i felt ...sad+surprise+nt moon +shock for whole day !! even my aunty belanja me a lot of delicious food i still nt felt happy at all !!! nop.....this is nt me !!
i sad is bcs according from the news i know that indo has 2 ppl death n 200 ppl get injure , the number of death i think may still increasing nw ...
i shock is bcs i get scared by my sis in this moring when i am sleeping !!
ouch !! shit!! i am sleeping n suddly heard by my sis was shouting infront of my face
" wake up! wake up ! faster run out!! has earthquake nw !! "
o! shit again ~ i really can felt it n my house is near by the seaside !!
surami ?!
erm~~maybe !! one day ~~
from the tv , i also know singapore has 3 levels of earthquake
that worst than malaysia
but luckly that nt one get injure ~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. so serious? bu yao pa pa ya...relax...

yea. kesian all the victims

groundgnomes said...

mayb tsunami...

*chan*

pUNk yUn said...

erm..thanks po ying babei~~i will relax , u r so cute when u type in chinese !
to miss chan, ur house also near seaside wah!! be carefully one day ~~