yesterday memory~~

yesterday i was enjoy to datting with my bernie honey!! we were to watch movie n went to cafe somemore.. about the movie ah..geli but nice to watch !! three of us r felt nice especially berry, i think she may felt so scare bcs she is shouting n shouting beside of me...sometimes i am get scared by her lor...(hhahahh)
about the cafe yup.. nice environment bcs doesnt felt hot o thirty, n somemore that r a lot of handsome guy (study mmu one) around us ...^0^ , u know la, the feeling is wont happen at stamford college la..maybe next time we all can go their n enjoy their drink(taiwan style neh)

okey..then...

is their food n drinks (i like it very much), me n bernie was try the sushi lor(quite nice)..n i also "dao bao" for my family!! my family said" nt bad " hey hey!! that means ok lor..n once important is "nt sooo expensive"







my drink + bernie drink+ sushi+chill souce
= RM 13



during the eating time me n bernie start to took a few photos..






see!! the drink + shsui + my face, iz looks veryyyy delicious?!






i like the drink, hey hey~~


after happy photos.. me n bernie realised our sushi havent finish yet!! o my god~~ both of felt soo full ady !! she said i bully her but actually i also cannot sure hw many she took ady..bcs i never see wah!! n i felt i took 4 pieces ady neh..but she said" nt , u havent , is me took four pieces ady"


aiyo...me n bernie always blur blur one....hw sure who took four pieces ady?! >_<




ok la, since both of us cant finish so we decided to .....



left hand side is ya yun's N rite hand side is bernie's


that means .....(hey hey)



"ya yun"win







N......N.......N!!



bernie have to finsih last one (ouch....!! my kesian honey)








5 comments:

bernie said...

u look soso happy
n i look soso kesian....
haizzz kelian i..
but is a good memory la
next time i wont lose
i will win back1
watch out yun

groundgnomes said...

Both of u look so funny...
izit taiwanese style cafe?!
tat y u like it...

*chan*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strawberry ^ ^ said...

yayun..
y u didnt write abt spy le?
u are sooooo bad

pUNk yUn said...

i am sori about po ying..
i remembered to mention her, but dont know wat things i can metion neh...
movie, she doesnt like
yan cha, she didnt follow
so...very sori to her