msn !! problem ~

i am sure ....
my assignment havent finish bcs of MSN !!! my friends all chatting with me when i am doing assignment~~
althought the feeling is nt bad when i chat with ?? BUT the problem IS timing is nt correct~ i need to give up the chances for chat and focus on my ASSIGNMENTSSS!!
if nt, i cant graduate from UEL with u all ~
ANd somemore will be waste my father's money and waste my energy and time!!
so, i promised and set rules and regulation for myself which means i wont open my MSN recently until complete ABE and CIMB !!
if u all never see me which is means i am sleep + assignment
i decided ...these few days i will sleep with my assignment & try to love my assignment & accept without MSN life!!
my assignment is too slow if compared with u all
that is too bad ~i cant slower than others!
And i need to pay all my attentin and pass up a perfect assignment!!
so, since nw...
Sunday + Mon are my last two days to complete it
if nt complete, i wont forgive myself !
watch out babei~

3 comments:

cicak_cobing said...

tis is wat i call...
KIASU!!!

muahahahahaha!

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

Stupid silly bodoh taiwanese..
Who ask u sign in??
u can appear off9 what...
talk like we keep disturbing u when u doing ur assign..huh

haha..anyway,i also hope u can finish it by due date and submit a quality work ok?? this is what i HOPE also..

Gmabatehh my fren..

love u

groundgnomes said...

"Kiasu"
We all didn disturb u ler...
anyway do ur best in ur assign!!

*Chan*