i really dont knw wat i am thinking nw...

i use my stupid brain to think whole afternoon, sell mask?! sell ecofirst products?! or wat? willing to do it?! the answer is "i dont know".... my heart n my brain's thinking is different !! althought my heart n my legs, hands r all still trying to sell ecofirst product but my barin is not so sure i want to do o not!! that weired..this is my first time come out this situation, i really dont know wat am i to do nw?
iz dont think too much n just go forward?! n to increase my sales as much as i can o to use my brain n think properly agian should i continue o not?!
WHERE IS MY CONFIDENCE!!!???
i have to fine out then can continue it...if nt, i will creazy n cant sleep, eat well..
i know, the other ppls also cant give me any answer. i have to fine out the answer by myself!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya yun dear,

don't be confused. just take it easy. dun be stress just because of this matter. take it like a new hobby and you will be all right. dun just think "sales sales sales" but think "fun fun fun"...just try to imagine how many new friends you will get thru this business and how exciting it would be to be part of the team. just relax and HAVE FUN babe.

pUNk yUn said...

to my dear club member,
i have to said"thank u"..is a good suggection to me!! maybe is quite fun if i can enjoy the whole process..especially can fine out for my downline who is quite handsome guy one..hahaha..joking only..

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

Dear yayun :
Honestly,if the mask make u until like this,i suggest u better stop now.Becos Do NOT force urself 2 do sumthg that u are dislike.

No matter wat we are doing,
make sure that u are ENJOY n have fun.

In my opinion, the mask can make $$ besides that, MASK also can help my fren that solve their problem.
If my fren use my mask the his/her face bcum nicer, izit is a GOOD thg????

Anyway, try 2 balance urself 1st only do ok?? THINK b4 TAKE ACTION ^^

suharto said...

yun.... u need a psychotherapist

groundgnomes said...

don think 2 much...
go aheard...

*chan*