not song three times per day!!

i go for class late is bcs yesterday's bbq!! tooo tired<>, that make me so sleepppp~~ actually, i am refuse to go his class..but bcs i felt paise to mr frankie so i decided to have a painful wake up in this moring !!after a painful wake up my moon really not song lor...
okey...
after wake up, i realise my eyes r cannot open it, n hard to put my contenlens inside of my eyes..o my god!! to me, i scared happen this kind of problem in "moring" bcs ...i will late more 10 mins for class somemore!! so my moon started to no song again!!
okey..
then after boring class we going to have a breaklunch in odian okey, then i am order a beef noodle.. no choice, n i hate breakfast set somemore...
during the eating , i really felt today is a bad day BCS the noodle is VERY SALTY!! n all my friends they dont knoe i am not song bcs they quite enjoy their breakfast set... but my "no song" dint take long time bcs i found one more interesting things that beside of our table..ah liew..we all found that his pet sis pattern is simialiar as ah liew..o my god, can u image the pattern same as ah liew?! so fantasy especially she is a girl!! kesian her lor~~but at least i found ah liew is happy to have a lunch with that girl..althought their lunch is pay by mr ah liew la~~
nw, i am sitting infront of computer to give new post i still felt my eyes r against of me ...bcs start to painful again~~n later have to work somemore !!
n my no song third time is bcs of stupid zach..he is very horse face to ask me that kind of question, actually ah..as friend should nt to talk about that..even jokking also cannot la..bcs is nt respect our friend relationship!


7 comments:

cicak_cobing said...

ah?!
wait. wat i asked u? wat type of things we cannot talk as a fren? until joking oso cannot? when i nvr respect our fren relationship?
wat thing i make u so bosong?
sick ah u.. small guest.

bernie said...

yup lo...
i also wan2 knw what type of things he says?!
make u not song?!
izit he say "u really love me ah"
so u not song?!
hehe...nvmine la..jus joking la..
u also always joke with me

groundgnomes said...

aiyo...
u bosong can told us 1
y u don wan 2 let us knw?!
problm ah u...
izit u "not song" bcz liew aet breakfast wif his pet sis not wif u...
haha...

*chan*

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

problem..

Anonymous said...

to yun : why so boh song? who make u angry? i go hentam dat fella. cool down. want to go for sauna? free 3 times leh. oh wait. u ord have a sauna at ur condo. :(

suharto said...

when u cant sing any song.....


come with me, hold my hand.....and I'll sing with you as long as you can. Hahahahaha

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

sot ord my bra..
kesian la...
so young ord siao..how???
pls donate abit for him la..
T-T