1 st day celebrate mooncake festival with my older auncle n aunty n my family ~~

last friday, my aunty was cook declious foods for celebrate mooncake festival in her house !!
according previous year we will BBQ under her apaprtment , but this time, she wanna to changed a bit...so all of us didnt BBQ in her house this time n changed to cook in her house..my aunty is expert to cook the food as "dinner" pattern !! looks nice , dont u think so!!

mixed foods~~




chicken, made by wine




this is fish!!i like it very much , the pattern looks good !! taste also nt bad o..

"mee hun" , taiwan style !! i like it !!

inside is prawn, sotone( yup, u may cant see where is sotone..but my aunty made the sotone looks as "mee") n chicken's "gan"
giak giak ..nice~~
still have a lot of foods cook by my aunty ...but..hey hey..i am busy to eat n without much time to take photo!! cannt tahan to wait somemore ~~
in the ned, i pensang again, bcs of the stupid beer!!
b4 the genting , i still like to drink one bottle of beer but nw i cant even touch n smile it (i will run away)
but....my FATHER n my AUNTY asked me drink it ! (but they didnt force me !!)
n i cant image that time is my COUSIN force me to drink it !! (bcs i think he is drunk ady, n started to siao) hahahah!!
anyway, i am happy to celebrate with them !!
HAPPY MOOKCAKE FESTIVAL~~

4 comments:

groundgnomes said...

The foods look nice
tat y u fat redi...
haha...

*chan*

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

No no no..chan, u dun noe her..
last time when we were DCA time..
she is chubby..alot of FAT summore
BUT this year she slim down laot alot..trust me!!!

groundgnomes said...

to berry...
actually i didn knw how last time Yun look like?!
but nw she always said wan keep fit and she always said she look fat...
Same wif bernie...

*chan*

pUNk yUn said...

believe me ! i slimming down nt bcs of good outlook only, i am focus on my heatly more >>>
if i still nt control wat i eat (some of the oil foods cause u more fatter), i may get sick again !! if u can if can control well, sure nt so fat anymore ady..this is my ture opinion !!
like yesterday "mee hun", i was louisai again !!