3 rd days of celebrate mooncake festival at Renaissance hotel

last sunday we all went to this hotel have a dinner with Taiwan Assoication~~actually , joine this dinner is very bored bcs we only eat few foods n listen taiwaness sing the song or listen their LONG speech !! n during the dinner time, my father keep-on to advice me "be as a girl" n dont shout , dont talk lound, smile always, sit properly!!....but i cnat TAHAN !! i think that day i was to make a lot noicy sounds (ai...) luckly, that is nt much ppl look at me !! hahahah....

boring +boring = the old generation taiwaness was keep-on to sing their old old geli song. But at least, this time the current leader said that will training the few new generation to lead taiwan accoication !! i am really happy to hearded about it, bcs they can sing "famous"song ady!! n amlost new generation r come out new ideas when they charge some functions~~NOT OLD ANYMORE!! most important is " the new generation give short and clear speech"!!


this is dessert, too sweent but nice!!


aunlce, me , aunty

i asked my auncle to give a special post...so cute!!

yea~~taiwan BOLEH!!

during dinner time, the leader asked all of us to shouted "taiwan boleh"

hehe...so funny!!

i was drinking "GUINNESS"

the taste nt ba actually ~~

muah muah muah~boring time part 1

hey hey~boring time part 2
boring time ~

my sis n me !!

boring time part 3


why my face looks so white?! maybe is the light ~

boring time part 4...

someone still give long speech..almost taiwaness nt listen to him ~



me n my aunty, she felt boring also~~

boring time part 5

can u see that a lot of flag behind of me?!

that weired~~

we r so C.U.T.E~

2 comments:

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

Too scary yo...face #@$%$##
But among u and ur sisters....
Ru Zhu Hui is the most beautiful for me hehehehehehehehe
Bcos she look like me ^^
but hopefully she wont like me keep eating until now need 2 DIET haizzz

hahaha

suharto said...

hahaha......