pengsan again ~~

Malay Food >>>> RM 2 dollars >>>but i really cant trust ady althought it is cheap ....
after today's lunch >>> still okey....
after i go bak home>>> nothing...
after woke up from my cute bed>>> i realised inside of my stmoach have some wave sound appear...
very painful + vomit + keep-on lousai + etc!!
i am trying to thinking wat am i ate today
in the end, my conclusion only that MALAYA FOOD
always happen something after ate the MALAYA FOOD

i want to say, i didnt dislike o discrimination malay food
actually, i like it very much since i am stay here for 6 years n bcs it considered as cheap when i took a lot of foods n can satisified me when i eat chill type of foods
but ...
my body cant tahan i also dont know why!!

but, i am quite enjoy our lunch today
but, nw, i cant take delicious food as my dinner today ...i just sit beside of my father n look at the foods n if can, I really WANNA TO TRY MY FATHER'S FOOD
but, he said cannot bcs my body still nt feeling well
n, i have to cook the white white colour of porridage as my DINNER today
wu~~~my fahter's food looks soooo nice
hope , i can eat the delicious food with ms yeo tomalor

6 comments:

groundgnomes said...

Wat happen 2 u redi?!
nxt time don ate so much malay foods redi...

*chan*

suharto said...

wow....

kasian la u, yun u harus jaga kesehatan u. kasian tar kekasih mu, tar dia bisa ngga bisa tidur karna mikirin u sakit. so mesti jaga badan ya. mwah mwah mwah

pUNk yUn said...

erm , yup lor
next time i dont want take so much malays foods!!
still pain neh~~

Anonymous said...

haha.

malay food is okay de la actually.

maybe you just can't tahan the spiciness of it...

maklumlah, masakan melayu kan pedas? jadi kamu kena belajar slowly in order for ur perut to biasa menerima kepedasan itu.

sekian.

cicak_cobing said...

ok, i translate wat suharto type:
"pity you. have 2 take care of ur health. pity ur (china) boyfren, wait he cannot sleep thinking abt u sick. so haf 2 take care by letting dat china boyfren kiss ur backside, mwah mwah mwah"

spy:
ur comments funny la.. rojak english & malay, man..

suharto said...

hahaha,....