future ?!

wat is my future , wat is my career? be superwomen ? be housewife (o nop!!) wat is our final distination in our life ? people alive bcs of wat? or wat typs of life i want to be ? stable life ? exciting life ? o a perfect life ? wat is my streng n weakness?
"i dont know at all "
when mr e asking me these type of questions i will bensan n keep-on to thinking a perfect answer that also can satisified myself at the same time !!
but, unforuntary, i am nt able to give this answer
althought i think many times ady
after UEL , wat kind of job we can do? wat kind of company can accept us ?
iz we study jsut bcs of the certificate nt for skill ...
so when we go n work may still feel blur n blur
cannot catch up wat we r going to do on next step

2 comments:

groundgnomes said...

ur strength---> Create stories
ur weakness---> The stories very stupid

*chan*

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

Somebody told me last time...

When we come out from our mother's stomach,we got Nothing.........
even cloth also dun have **

When we die....................
Also Empty..the different is......
We wear our favorite Cloth hide 4ever in the coffin **
( for chinese + buddhist lar)

So, why u so care abt wat u got and can get in ur life???
No need too care abt this kind of thing...TRUST me ^^

Be happy is most important thg for Human Being...

Plus oil ^^