HAPpY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~

today, i received a lof of ppl wish me to " happy birthday"... i am surprise someone who r nt close with me but still can remember my birthday ~ i really felt happy o~
i wanan to say thank u for my friends at second times ...bcs they really nice althought they always bully me in the class time !!
bernie
berry
po ying
zach
chan
suharto
liew
thanks u all
muah muah muah
but pls dont speak melayu infront of me next time o dont post melayu la !!
i have three wishes here...
first, hope my result can be pass and dont fail
second, hope my family matter can be solve as soon as possibe
third, hope all of my family and friends will be fine forever
happy birthday to myself ~

3 comments:

suharto said...

... i hope ur wish come true.

i promised i wont speak malay for you seldom, i'll speak often. hehehe

groundgnomes said...

May all ur wish come true...
Here is Malaysia so u must learn Malay...
hehe...

*chan*

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

selamat hari raya...
ketawa la ketawa la ketawa la...
hehehe