serious !!

to everyone...
i am thanks all of u celebrate so SPECIAL party to me yesterday~
my comment r SHOCK + SURPRISE + wanna KILL all of u !! (haha, jokking la)
especially "someone plans to push me into the swimming pool"
ern~ern!! good good !! (give me remember)
but..i still like my friends very much althought they keep-on bully me on BBQ time....
stupid berry told me " hey, today is ur borthday meh? how come we all dont know neh, we all forget ady la" erm...from the way she talking i know she sure lie to me one ~~
somemore, stupid zach and others talking in "bahasa melayu"....erm..i know u all sure plan something bad !!
in the end, stil cant escape the scarly plan !!
lastly, i want to say thanks u everyone , i like u all ~

5 comments:

groundgnomes said...

Wat happen 2 u?! punky Yun!!
Y u copy mine!!
Problem lar...
We got plan but at the end we also didn throw u inside the pool...

*chan*

Anonymous said...

u're most welcome.

:)

and yea..it was all zach's idea..

hehe...

touched?

suharto said...

hahaha, yun ur dancing that night was amazing. hehehe

Strawberry ^ ^ said...

Happy birthday to you babi..yun
hahahaha...nice

groundgnomes said...

Happy Birthday~
Punky Yun~

*chan*